Terms and Conditions of Use
Documenta grants you a limited license to use all Contents available to you
on this Web site. The contents will be available for your use if you
agree to the following terms:
- You can only use this Web site for
personal, educational or non-commercial purposes, unless you are granted
special permission from Documenta. You will not modify the Contents of this
- By using this Web site, you agree that you will not
violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by
hacking, cracking, mounting a distributed denial of service (DDoS)
attack, or commit any other similar malicious, careless or negligent
- By using this Web site, you agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site
- You acknowledge that Documenta does not warrant the availability of this Web site
- You acknowledge that Documenta is not responsible for any loss, damage, or
injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Croatia with respect to
your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings
relating to your use of the Web site will take place in Croatia.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must exit this Web site immediately.
Documenta does not guarantee the quality or completeness of any information on
this Web site. This Web site may include typographical errors and the
information is provided without warranty of any kind.
Documenta recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of one’s personal
information is important and respects the privacy of visitors to this
web site at all times.
This web site does not obtain information
about visitors, except for details you may voluntarily provide in the
normal course of communication with us. Any personal details you may
provide in the course of communication are strictly confidential.
is customary with any professionally operated Internet web site,
information is gathered regarding IP address, downloaded content, the
number of visitors to this site (“hits”), time of hits plus a
demographic breakdown of hits-by-country, all of for statistical
purposes. Documenta does not provide information so gathered to any third
party under any circumstances, unless required to do so by law.
- The Antiwar Campaign: Then and Now July 4, 2022
- International workshop and study visit “Stara Gradiška: 1942 – 2022” – CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS July 4, 2022
- Statement on the announcement of the indictment for crime in villages Bravsko and Svodna June 2, 2022
- Panel Discussion “Between Memory and Oblivion” 1st part May 30, 2022